Rarely do so many capabilities get wrapped up in one box. Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business combines voice, data, video, security, and more into one easy-to-manage solution. The Cisco Smart Business Communications System (SBCS) enables businesses to enhance how they reach, serve, and retain customers. It is an affordable system that gives your staff anytime, anywhere access to business information and applications, making it easier than ever to communicate with customers and each other.
Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series
Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business, a critical part of the Cisco Smart Business Communications System, is an affordable appliance that provides voice, data, voicemail, Automated Attendant, video, security, and wireless capabilities while integrating with existing desktop applications such as calendar, e-mail, and customer relationship management (CRM) programs. This easy-to-manage platform supports up to 50 (with expansion capabilities to allow up 64 phones and voicemail boxes) users and flexible deployment options based on your needs. Includes a wide choice of Cisco IP phones.
The Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business supports:
- Voice: Use advanced communications capabilities including telephone call processing voicemail, automated attendant, and conferencing functions to respond to customers faster and save money on long-distance charges.
- Remote Working: The UC Series have advanced remote working capabilities utilising Cisco's VPN capabilities. So whether you have an engineer with a client VPN and a softphone on the PC, or a homeworker with a standard handset they can still have an extension within the UC, capable of being in a ring-group, or simply working as a standard extension.
- Exchange Integration: The UC can be integrated into Microsoft Exchange to provide a number of advanced features, these include: management of extensions and features from within Exchange and outlook, voicemail to e-mail, e-mail and contacts playback from the UC, etc.
- Video: Conduct face-to-face meetings using optional video conferencing capabilities.
- Wireless: Help employees be more productive and collaborate better through access to applications and information from anywhere they work.
- Productivity: Use with existing desktop applications such as calendar, e-mail, and customer relationship management programs.
- Security: Diminish business risks associated with viruses and other security threats. Get an advanced phone system that expands as your business grows and changes, without a lot of capital expense.
The Cisco family of IP and wireless IP phones provides a complete range of communication devices designed to take full advantage of the power of your data network, while providing the convenience and ease-of-use you've come to expect from your business phone.